Friday, September 24, 2010

Wanna see another cool chart?

The following is a monthly chart of the S&P priced in Gold.  You can't see prices, but you can see the path our illustrious stock market has taken.  When people ask me what I would recommend doing with their money the old line keeps coming back, "Buy gold."  I am not a gold bug and I have learned some hard lessons on the buy side of the precious metals in my day.  But really, does it get much clearer than this?  Buying gold, be it though physical purchases, ETFs, or futures is your way of saying screw you to the US government, I am not going to sit back and wait while you trash the value of my hard earned money.  Incidentally, if you are going to buy gold futures, don't do it without a professional helping you out.  The risks are too high for someone not watching every minute of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment